6.10.2009

Morgan's Preschool Graduation


The other night we had preschool graduation. Our last one for our kids. I can't believe I'm done with that stage and my baby will be in kindergarten next year!

This year Morgan really enjoyed attending the Tree House Preschool. She adored Mrs. Skousen and learned a lot from her. She also loved having her two friends, Lexi and Lauren, in school with her.

The program was great, as it always is when little kids sing.

True to form, Morgan spent all month singing the songs around the house, then barely sang a word during the actual graduation. I really haven't figured out why she does that; it's a crack-up, but it's a bit frustrating, too! Luckily she did at least participate in the pledge of allegiance and say her part. She was thrilled to get her diploma, grinning from ear to ear.

Morgan really had a fun time memorizing her part in the ceremony!


The first time I wrote my name,
it must have looked a mess.
My mom did not know what it was;
she had to guess and guess and guess.
But now our names look great!

No comments: