8.19.2008

Back To School


Sadly, Monday morning at 8:00 a.m., our summer fun came to an end as the kids headed into their first day of school. I can't believe how big my kids have gotten! Almost every day this summer, Clayton would say, "Please let me get Miss Hart" as he got out of bed in the morning, and he's very pleased to have gotten her as his 2nd grade teacher. Mackenzie and Madison are headed into 5th grade with Mrs. Styler. We really enjoy our school, Renaissance Academy, but won't enjoy nine months of homework!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

They look so grown up!

Jenny said...

I know, homework ruins everything!

Leslie said...

A good match with a teacher makes all the difference in the world. Sounds like it will be a great year!

Camille said...

I know the feeling. Homework. Auggghhh!