8.18.2008

"Man"icure

Sundays have become much busier days at our house since I was called to be the Primary President, but we try really hard to keep our late afternoons open for family time. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out. Last Sunday I was on the phone trying to work out some Primary stuff, and when I finished up, this is what was going on.


It was funny that Morgan told Craig exactly what to do: "After the color you have to put on the sparkles." I hope my kids realize what an amazing dad they have! He has always been supportive of me, and I hope my girls are lucky enough to find a guy someday who is willing to give their four-year-old a manicure . . . with sparkles!

7 comments:

Winnie said...

What a cute dad! I'm waiting for the day he shows up to church with his fingernails painted pink with sparkles. It's only a matter of time before Morgan will insist you know.

♥ Michele ♥ said...

So cute!! Tom has also given Callie manicures, in fact, I think he does it more than me! Very sweet.

Jenny said...

What a good dad. I can't even imagine Ryan doing something like that.

T Fowler said...

You go, Craig! That is a memory that Morgan will keep forever. What a lucky girl.

shana said...

Sorry we crashed your sunday family time--good thing Craig didn't get the polish out while my girls were there, he would have been even busier! Cambree is obsessed with getting her nails painted.

Brian and Kristin Barlow said...

I'm impressed!! I won't tell Olivia about this because her nails don't get done nearly enough for her taste!

Camille said...

Oh that is great! Wait till Rebecca finds out... James will have no peace left...