7.19.2008

Backyard Beach Party

The kids love it when we blow up the pool in the backyard - not just because it allows them to cool off, but also because inevitably it turns into a party with all their friends. This was the case Saturday. It started with the innocent request, "Can we go out in the pool" and ended in a neighborhood water fight, adults included.

We're so glad we have so many fun friends who are entertained as easily as we are. Halfway through our fifth summer with the same pool, it was thirty dollars very well spent!

3 comments:

Kent said...

That was indeed $30 well spent. Of course, you didn't bring up your failed attempt to throw me in the pool. When will you learn, I may be small, but I'm Wirey!

Wendy said...

There is nothing better than the backyard play days. We have the same pool, in aqua..and it was the best purchase I ever made. The kids love it and it's big enough for them to jump in and really get wet!!

benilhalk said...

Lovely photographs!! The kids seem to enjoy their selves. The birthday bash is really cool. Recently I threw my nephew a surprise birthday party at one of LA venue where I did something very rocking with beach favors. Everyone loved and enjoyed it.