7.23.2008

Work Party


Now there's an oxymoron for ya! For my summer work party, we first met at Memorial Park for a BBQ, and then we went to Payson Pool. After Clayton and I tossed his football back and forth, a little cluster of coworkers gathered to join in on the fun. Who knew it would be such a hit? I guess it beats sitting around wondering what smalltalk to make with coworkers' spouses!


Morgan clung to my or Melissa's back most of the time we swam, which mostly consisted of treks around the lazy river. The rest of the kids (and Melissa and I) had a blast going down the slides. About the party, Morgan said with an exaggerated nod that it was "one of the most funnerest things I ever did in my whole life . . . except maybe for going to Dizzily-land."

2 comments:

T Fowler said...

Work parties can be a bit awkward, but looks like your family had a great time. Water parties are a great hit with the kids (not so much for swim suit shy adults). Glad your family had a good time.

Anonymous said...

both girls in the shower after cumin their ass first then theirpussy, perfect age for breeding